The electronics research and development team has 15 research and development engineers, 6 of whom have more than 5 years of laser electronics design experience. The team is young and passionate, with a rigorous and solid style and dare to challenge innovation. The team’s capabilities include hardware design, embedded software design, FPGA development, and host computer software development. It has rich technical accumulation, undertakes and completes a number of vertical and horizontal projects, and undertakes more than 20 projects per year on average. The project covers solid-state lasers, fiber lasers, and laser applications such as laser communications, laser wind measurement, and gas aerosol detection. Technical accumulation includes: high-precision, low noise, high power and other temperature control, LD drive technology; resonance detection, PDH, saturation absorption, MTS and other laser frequency stabilization technologies; PD, PMT, APD and other photoelectric detection technologies; laser system timing and Signal editing; data acquisition and processing; system integration.
|Acquisition channel||SMA interface, 50Ω impedance|
|Collection range||870mVpp，Optional attenuator|
|Trigger method||Internal trigger, external trigger|
|Single sample depth||0- 16777216（24bit）adjustable|
|Data transmission interface||Hundred Trillion/Gigabit Ethernet port|
- Compact design and expandable;
- Provide supporting software for easy use and secondary development;
- The internal integrated high stable clock (0.2ppm), high-speed ADC (400MSPS / 1GMSPS), the bit width is 8bit, 12bit, 14bit optional.
- 1GB on-board buffer, single sampling depth adjustable, support external trigger and internal trigger;
- Support 100M / Gigabit network port;
- Accept customization.