The electronics research and development team has 15 research and development engineers, 6 of whom have more than 5 years of laser electronics design experience. The team is young and passionate, with a rigorous and solid style and dare to challenge innovation. The team’s capabilities include hardware design, embedded software design, FPGA development, and host computer software development. It has rich technical accumulation, undertakes and completes a number of vertical and horizontal projects, and undertakes more than 20 projects per year on average. The project covers solid-state lasers, fiber lasers, and laser applications such as laser communications, laser wind measurement, and gas aerosol detection. Technical accumulation includes: high-precision, low noise, high power and other temperature control, LD drive technology; resonance detection, PDH, saturation absorption, MTS and other laser frequency stabilization technologies; PD, PMT, APD and other photoelectric detection technologies; laser system timing and Signal editing; data acquisition and processing; system integration.
- Compact design and expandable;
- Provide supporting software for easy use and secondary development;
- Integrated high stability clock, high speed and high resolution DAC (14bit, 275MSPS / 400MSPS)
- Can output 8 independent pulse signals with adjustable pulse width and delay;
- Can output 2 DAC signals, the waveform can be edited;
- The relative timing between each signal is adjustable;
- Accept customization.
|Channel mode||Single trigger; burst; continuous trigger; frequency division|
|Trigger input frequency||DC-20MHz|
|Input level||LVTTL（3.3V）, Rising edge trigger|
|Signal output frequency||DC-20MHz|
|Output level||3.3V TTL @50Ω|
|way of communication||RS232 / RS422 serial port|